What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is defined as using the internet and digital technologies to promote products and services. Those technologies may include social media platforms, online business listings, websites, PPC (Pay Per Click) Ads and other types of software.
Think about Digital Marketing as a fishing net. Each platform or software that allows your business to connect with the public is like a nylon string on the net. If one string is torn, then fish fall out through that section when you pull the net out. The goal is to have as many healthy strong strings functioning to get the most fish.
How does Digital Marketing work?
Let's say I need a plumber:
This is a simplified version of how digital marketing works.
Questions to ask yourself about your business:
- What comes up when I search my company name on google or any search engine?
- What does my business listing look like? (Google My Business, Yelp, etc.)
- Do I have any social media platforms? (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Could people contact me by looking me up online?
- Does an online search display what services or products my company offers accurately?
- Am I hiding from my customers?
- Could customers purchase my products and services online?
Think about how many times a day you use your phone to find information. What do you do when you need directions? When you need to find a product?
Free Marketing Audit
Send us your business name and contact information for a FREE Marketing Audit.